- 4 medium tart apples
- ½ medium red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers (depending on hotness)
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 TB. vegetable oil
- 1-2 TB. apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- Chop apples and squeeze limes over them so they don’t brown.
- Dice all other vegetables and mix together in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- You can cover and chill before serving.